miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

////

The best lines of #CarterReynolds hashtag

thanks for existing. thanks for being who you are. you have no idea how much I love you. I'll always be by your side x22

plz Carter I've always tried to get your follow but your so inactiveILY with all my heart hope you see this love x56

is trending because carter has the best fans in the world

what did was wrong but don't forget about other youtubers who sexually assault women as "social experiments"& get away w it


to all the haters all there, please go get a life it's for your own good. Carter we will always love you no matter what

is my inspiration bc with all the problems he keeps strong. I feel that I can fight for a better life and he is the reason

thanks for existing. thanks for being who you are. you have no idea how much I love you. I'll always be by your side x6


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Publicar un comentario

    escribe to nombre o sobrenombre